Our skilled team has the knowledge and experience to take the best care of all your vessel husbandry requirements in Togo, both in port or offshore at Lomé and Kpéme ports.
We have access to launches, tug boats, trucks, trailers and forklifts and understand the need for prompt and accurate communication resulting in fast vessel turnaround. Our local knowledge and excellent relationships with both suppliers and local authorities means we can take care of your crew, deliver provisions, spares or fuel in good time, always taking care to keep in budget. Meeting the needs of cargo vessels, naval vessels and cruise ships are at the heart of our day-to-day business.
WE CAN ASSIST WITH:
- Crew Change
- Medical Assistance
- Garbage, slops and hazardous discharge
- Fresh Water Delivery
- Ship Chandler Services
- Spare Parts Delivery
- Underwater Hull Cleaning
- Maritime security services
- Cash to Master
- STS Operations
OMA Togo offers crew handling and crew change services for crew and other persons transiting through Lome.
Lomé airport has a new modern airport terminal, and this combined with our experienced team make your crew changes as smooth and trouble free as possible.
Due to Covid-19 there are new procedures for Crew Change please download a copy here: OMA Togo Crew Change Procedures 04Aug20 and please contact us before making arrangements as these are subject to change.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Meet and greet service, assisting with all arrival/departure airport formalities including assistance with visa on arrival as required.
- VIP lounge access
- Travel assistance including flight bookings
- Transport arrangements from/to the hotel, from/to the vessel by minibus, SUV or VIP car
- Hotel accommodation – sourcing the best options taking into consideration the quality, daily rate and proximity to the vessel location.
- Immigration services including:
- Visa applications, work permit processes and documentation; we can arrange Transit visas or Emergency visas on arrival and can provide the necessary documentation including Letters of Invitation (LOI), Guarantee (LOG), OK to Board and Visa on Arrival.
- Our office representatives will meet your crew on arrival and assist them accordingly. To ensure smooth embarkation /disembarkation we require a minimum of 24-hours advance notice to complete pre-arrival formalities.
- Just Ask – Our team is happy to offer advice and guidance on local transport, travel, work permits, documentation, immigration, accommodation and more.
We can arrange all emergency and medical assistance that might be needed by crew, passenger or other persons.
GARBAGE, SLOPS & HAZARDOUS DISCHARGE
OMA can arrange the disposal of garbage, slops and hazardous products safely and efficiently with care for the environment.
FRESH WATER Delivery
We can arrange the delivery of fresh water to the vessel as required.
Ship Chandler Services
We have excellent relationships with locally vetted ship chandlers and can arrange prompt delivery of provisions and stores as required.
SPARE PARTS DELIVERY
Our experienced team will co-ordinate the timely delivery of spare parts needed by the vessel both in port or offshore.
Underwater Hull Cleaning
We have partnered with SRN, a certified company based in Belgium to offer cost-effective hull cleaning using diverless ROV (remote operated vehicle).
Maritime Security Services
Lomé port’s anchorage zone is now one of the safest in West Africa but if extra security is required for visiting vessels we can arrange this service.
CASH TO MASTER
The delivery of cash to the master of the vessel is frequently required. We offer this service providing receipts, confirmation of exchange rate and documentation as required subject to receiving 48-hours advance notice to perform this service.
In conjunction with Togo Oil & Marine (TOM) we offer anchor handling, launch boat services, supply services to and from offshore vessels and international towing and salvage with own tug boats.
We have information packs which details procedures and information required in Togo for Husbandry Procedures & Services. If you would like a copy, please fill out your details below and a member of our team will be in contact.